Friday, April 26, 2013

update to a previous post

A few posts ago, I quoted a statement regarding nutrition and the big business of medicine. I'd like to also add that I did a bit more research and found little value in the book "One Answer to Cancer" by Dr. Kelley. He certainly was ahead of his time and I believe there are some good things that came from his reseasrch.

However, he also advocated for metabolic typing which while I think it has some merit is also just too complcated. I'm convinced that ancient peoples did not know how to type themselves with this handy-dandy chart. The people of the Bible did not subscribe to this practice, nor shall I.

I have to clarify that I think this typing may be useful to some people so I will not call it quackery. Far from it. I just believe for me, at this time, at this place, it is not a useful avenue to take.

So, just in case any lawyers are reading, "Happy now?"

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Way back when they wouldn't have had the information to know that Type A blood people should eat this way and not that. I don't think God's laws of nutrition and health have changed that much. There are some amazing things that modern medicine can do, but I think ultimately they were led by a loving Father. I love how proactive you are about your health. I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete