Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A few weeks ago a pastor at our church asked me to share my testimony at a churchwide retreat. This was the day after I got back from California, after my visit to Oasis of Hope, after the flight with Drunk Guy and Middle Seat Guy.

For those of you not privy to this particular Christian-ese term, testimony means story.

My portion is just the first few minutes of this (maybe 10?), but it could take quite a few minutes to load. Be patient. Be still. Just wait. Enjoy the story.

 
 
In other news, I turned 43 right before the trip south.
 
I was worried Gwen was going to put her hair right in the flame.
Can't smile when you're trying to remember where the extinguisher is, right?


Greg and the girls got me this beautiful Rie Munoz print. Perfect in the kitchen!

Amelia wasn't sure if she was in the picture or not. Better pose just in case.
The old print behind me is by another local Juneau artist, Michelle Morrel.
My hair is way longer than this now. It's so long I have to brush it. And it is often all messed up in the mornings. Bed head! It's been so long since I had that! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment