Thursday, October 11, 2012

symptoms galore

Well, the nausea, drymouth, fatigue, and headache hit about 4pm. I then hit the rack very early and woke up around 530am to..... a fantastic self! No nausea, I was very thirsty (dehydration can be an issue), and I felt just GREAT! Said many prayers of thanksgiving to the One who provides, then grabbed two more hours of sleep.

Heading in to town right now to get my injection of Nuelasta a very spendy drug (my co-pay was only $50, but the insurance picked up the remainder of the over $4000 tab, thank God) to help build up the white cells in my bone marrow that the A/C from yesterday decimated. Looking forward to having this shot over so I can see what my reaction will be. It'll be great to better prepare next time.

Coming soon: a post to explain all this "God stuff". Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment