Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Femur MRI clear, but da chemo done come

So GREAT news about the femur. Looks fine, but they're putting it on the list of things to look at again in six months, along with my lungs and liver.

The chemo is very tolerable so far. Actually, I feel pretty fantastic, but a little headache is wanting to blossom soon so we are heading home for the day.

Sorry for the shorty-pants post, but well, I've got a doctor's note, people.

Deep thought for the day: Is it okay to play the cancer card on telemarketers? Please comment!

Also, if any of you are knitters, take a look at this and if it strikes your fancy, I'd LOVE one... in qiviut. HA! Little joke there. A darker royal blue would be good, or brown, or olive drab to match my eyes. Just looking for something a little fancy for church and snuggling in all the rest of the time.
 http://earthfaire.com/lace-puffs-smoke-ring-pattern-p-3272.html

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely. Play the Cancer Card. We play the have 4 kids, a crazy sister, and dog to feed card all the time..... Alright I play that card. Kwame is more polite.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete