Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pick a Topic, any topic...

So, I am awful at blogging.

There! I've finally admitted it. Now you can all join in and commiserate with me.

Okay, enough of that; let's find a solution...

AHA! Here's one: I'm going to lay out a bunch of the things that are running through my brain, usually following the phrase, "I've got to put something about this on the blog..."

Once we get a few (is five too many to hope for?) votes in the comments section, I'll go ahead and wax poetic about whatever you guys pick. About a week between choices and the actual post, I figure, so we can tally the mountains of votes. Ha.

Ready? Here are your choices for this week:

1. What in the heck are you still doing playing competitive soccer at age 40+ (including the results of the Holiday Cup Tournament I just won played)
2. What are the kiddos up to this year/semester/week? (some activities include ballet, swimming, horsemanship, preschool, and AWANA)
3. How's the weather up there? (Will include some scenery pictures of AK)
4. What's going on with your anti-plastic fetish? (Lots of insight and some links to share, as well as our new FAVORITE PRODUCT OF ALL TIME!)

Okey-dokey. Have at it in the comments and no fighting or name-calling, please. I will get to all of these exciting issues eventually.

I'm excited to see what you guys want to hear about. Thanks for reading and playing along.

4 comments:

  1. Just tell us what all you are doing right now. Frustrated? Crazy? Ready for a vacation? What do YOU want to share? I just shared the same mumbo-jumbo because I'm doing nothing interesting, but it makes for entertainment for others, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a post that mentions all of the above? Is that too much to ask for? And throw in some pics of your beautiful girls and your beautiful state too. And I won't be pointing the finger at anyone for not being on the ball bloggin, cause I have tons to put on my blog and no time in my day to actually post it. Although tonite is looking favorable for possible catch up posting since it's raining here in Texas which means it might as well be snowing a blizzard...these folks can't do rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes-I agree-all of the above-plus how you are doing!! :) And some pictures if you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I concur. All of the above plus pictures of the girls playing among the beauty of Alaska! Thanks for not throwing in the towel on your blog.

    ReplyDelete