Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This is the Perfect time NOT to blog...

I'm fine. I'm here. Things are okay. I'm not awful, but I am "off".

The last few days have been very roller-coaster-y. My emotions are just all over the place. First I'm just gushing at what a blessing Greg is (he IS!); then I'm watching Boo at swimming lessons and having a moment; then I'm freaking out about the air freshener and how we need to do "just one spritz!"

Sometimes I think this whole experience is helping me be more thoughtful and introspective. Then I realize that I'm eating Kraft Mac & Cheese like I' preggers. WHICH I AM NOT. But that is precisely the kind of cray-cray emotional ride I've got going. Crazy pregnant lady emotions. Oh yikes.

Therefore the last thing I need to do is put a bunch of garble-mumble on here about how I'm feeeeeeeeeling. Ugh. You just never know who else is on the Internets, y'know?

Last week's treatment was again, thank You God, very mild. No headaches, no vomiting, very little nausea. We have wonderful friends bringing incredible meals. The girls are doing so great. And even the dog is behaving herself lately.

So for now, know that I am still here. Still keepin' on. Not enjoying it all that much sometimes.

But mostly it's awesome. Here's a movie quote for you, "I'm just happy to be here. Write that down."

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see a new post. Hang in there, only one more to go! You are on a hormone joy ride, it won't last forever... Sure wish we could be up there takin' good care of you. Glad to hear you have friends helping! God bless ya, Suz

    ReplyDelete