Monday, October 6, 2008

Well, what can I say?

No. Really. What can I possibly say about this week? We were just carrying on and living our life. Nothing particularly poignant or clever or exciting. In fact, it was relatively boring. We can sum up our week in a few bullet points:
  • Gwen has an awful cold. She feels fine, but sounds terrible. She has missed some school. Poor thing.

  • Amelia is a stinker. She knows how adorable she is and works it to her advantage. Spanks and scolding do not phase her unless they are from Daddy. Wonderful.

  • Greg got to take the boat out fishing, probably for the last time. He and a buddy (and the kids) got skunked but had a great day to be on the water. This is a shot from last week when Greg and Gwen went down to the hatchery to see if they could snag some silvers. Greg is getting a little concerned about the lack of meat in the freezer now that we've had our first freeze. Or two.

  • I started my fall soccer season yesterday. I'm the manager and we're playing in a new facility which is pretty cool. Even though the new field house is great, I kind of miss our old gym floors and the hard walls. Regardless, it was fabulous to get some exercise.

  • Greg and I are still going strong on http://www.bfl.com/ and my total loss for the week was 3.5 pounds!! Yay! Greg's progress will not be noted herein.
  • We've had just a few nice, sunny days in the last couple of weeks. The girls and I are enjoying every one. Look! Amelia is finally getting some hair!And I don't really have a category for this picture. I just thought it was kind of neat. And no, that is not Tina Fey. It's getting hard to tell, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment