Friday, October 17, 2008

Time Suck

Woah. I got sucked into Facebook this week, and it has been a mixed bag. On one hand, I have gotten a little bit caught up with some old friends from high school. On the other hand, my dishes are going to fall over and squash someone.

Speaking of squashing someone, here is a picture of me before my new job orientation on Wednesday. Yikes. Good thing I'm down 7 lbs, huh? Whew - that picture is very good motivation to get to the gym!

Well, we are all aflutter here at our house. I just started a new part-time job, and will begin another one before the end of this month. I can do both jobs from home, luckily. My mom comes to visit for 18 days starting Oct 27, just hours after Greg leaves for a week-long training in Anchorage. On Nov 1, Gwen preschool has its Fall Festival, which I am chairing. It's a fun event for 40 three- to five-year old kids and their families, including such activities as pumpkin bowling and musical hay bales. I'll be sure to post some pictures of the fun when I have a chance.

Until then, here's a picture of Amelia's day. I snapped this from the loft. What a patootie!

2 comments:

  1. Tell us about these part time jobs? At home, sounds like a good gig...more info please....and you look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on Facebook? *I'm* on Facebook!
    I looked for you, but there are pages and pages of Jennifer Lockwoods. And Jennifer Haineses. As far as I know there is only one Pam Fields Weier. Look me up!

    (Love reading your blog, by the way, and cyber-stalking you. although is it stalking when I was invited to stalk?)

    ReplyDelete