Thursday, August 18, 2011

Post and Dash

My Weight Chart:
Weight Chart



A new gadget!

We are super busy right now. We just said good-bye to some great guests (so much fun, you guys!!), and are prepping for homeschool to start on Monday. I can pretty much state at this time that I will not be ready. I'm trying, but other things are popping up. Played my last soccer game of the outdoor summer season last night. It was close, but we lost 2-1. Argh! Greg is packing and planning for his hunts this fall. He's jetting all over the place this year.

Tonight we are heading to the Governor's picnic and then to get our derby prizes. One of the yummy prizes I will get is a one-month membership to our local Curves. And I am totally going to use it! I'm hoping if I use it every day for the entire month, I can drop another 20 lbs without having to actually purchase a membership. Good plan, huh? That would put me very close to my goal and I could possibly wait to have my follow-up bloodwork done after the weight is gone. That would be fantastic!

I'll be back soon to discuss homeschooling. We've got a new approach and a new attitude this year. Yay! Let me just give you a teaser... two words: Charlotte Mason.

No comments:

Post a Comment