Wednesday, January 27, 2010


For several months now, we've had just the one vehicle like I said in my previous post. Here are a few pictures of a typical afternoon when I have to go pick-up Gwen from kindergarten on foot. Amelia LOVES being in the sled; she falls asleep almost immediately when the sled starts moving. These are pictures from a few different days. The walk is about 1.5 miles round trip. Sometimes it gets a bit tedious for the girls and I have to be pretty dang creative to get them to keep moving and quit whining.




Mush you huskies!!



What a patootie! And she will sleep through everything. Nothing wakes her up... not traffic noises, kinder noises, weather noises or snow falling on her face. She is always very rested once she naps in the sled or stroller this way.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I want someone to pull me in a sled like that. :)

    ReplyDelete