Monday, November 24, 2008

Missed one!

Oops.
In my haste to get some new pictures on the blog last week, I omitted a particularly important one. In the following photo, please note that the granddaughter, Gwen, is only four and a half years old. I won't tell you how old Granny is, but she is not quite 5'2". I think we will have at least one very "tall" daughter.

Let me elaborate on why I've placed the word tall in quotes. In this family, "tall" is a relative term, literally. My family's tallest immediate member (my brother - correct me if I'm wrong, Adam) is a whopping 5'9 (and a half)". Greg's immediate family has three people over six feet tall - Greg, his dad, and his brother.
So it is distinctly possible that while Gwen only grows to about 5'9", she'll be an amazon in my family. And a pipsqueak in Greg's.
OK, after all that, here's the picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment